- To promote the incorporation of health considerations in property investment and land development processes.
- To build a mutual interest stakeholder group to explore how health and wellbeing indicators can be incorporated, alongside ESG data, in property financial investment risk appraisal.
- To further the inclusion of health elements in local planning design code guidance for land development, and potential extension to LEP economic strategy and public sector services commissioning social valuation.
Real Estate Investment
- The intervention team will identify key stakeholders within the property financial investment industries through a snowballing process. This will be followed by a scoping exercise to identify what process change is required and where. Communications with key partners will consider the development of resources designed to support health outcomes in the sector.
- Following consultations as a participant in the OHID ‘Companion Guide to the National Model Design Code – health and wellbeing’, the intervention team will develop advice notes on place-based health considerations to inform key decision-making stakeholders identified and policy vehicles, including the NPPF.